Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide support for all corporate firewalls, application delivery controllers, RADIUS, RSA.
- Develop and implement firewall changes for supported networks
- Evaluate requested changes for possible Cyber-Security Threats
- Provide 3rd level support to troubleshoot networking issues.
- Interact with support-customers to resolve issues and provide solutions as required.
- Provide off-hour support as operational needs dictate. The candidate must be available for rotating weekly on-call shifts (24 hour on-call support) with other members in the group.
- Lead and / or manage projects of various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide Design Consultation for projects for firewall necessity and configuration.
- Develop and execute disaster recovery and test plans for all supported devices.
- Prepare support documentation for the for 1st and 2nd level support groups.
- Document and/or revise administration procedures for security, configuration, operation, and administration of devices.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 3-5 years' work experience in an enterprise IT environment.
- Information Security seeks a highly-dedicated professional who is committed to exemplary customer service.
- The candidate must possess excellent project management, technical writing and oral communication skills.
- This individual must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, manage complex projects, represent the organization in dealings with customers and vendors, and render sound business decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- The candidate must possess excellent technical skills, particularly regarding Network Diagnostics, FortiGate Firewall operations and deployments.
- The candidate must have extensive experience with FortiGate firewall administration, upgrades, backups, configuration, and diagnostics.
- Including but not limited to configuration and diagnostics of the following is required:
- FortiManager administration, operation and integration
- Authentication services (AAA policies / RADIUS and RSA authentication connections)
- SNMP monitoring and alert profiles
- Logical and virtual interfaces for networks sharing security levels.
- IPSEC VPNs with between Cisco and FortiGate firewalls as well as external dissimilar vendor model firewalls/routers.
- VIPs and NAT for external interfaces
- Imaging and restoration of firewalls from root layer
- Vulnerability review of firewall hardware and software
- Fortigate firewall image upgrade planning and implementation
- Fortinet UTM profile evaluation
- The candidate must be knowledgeable of Information Security networking best practices and be able to evaluate design requests for Cyber Security threats.
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Centralized Management tools (Cisco Systems Manager)
- AAA systems (RSA, RADIUS, Cisco Client)
- Cloud systems integration (ex. Azure)
- Scripting / Automation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.