Job Number: 20-04293
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support, improve, and manage existing information security systems such as:
- Security information event manager (SIEM)
- User behavior analytics platform (UEBA)
- Security orchestration and automation tool (SOAR)
- STIX and TAXII information sharing platform
- Database application firewall system (DAF)
- Data loss prevention platform (DLP)
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS & IPS)
- Endpoint security management platform
- Anti-virus and malware protection
- NetFlow systems
- Support use of information security systems by other teams to assist with analyses of networks, systems, and malware.
- Be on call and/or participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required.
- This would include responding to alerts from systems that may impact the ability to monitor the security of the network
- Lead and evaluate proposals of new systems and capabilities to further improve the security of the Client network.
- Manage and assist in projects implementing new cyber security tools or new features
- Write and update documentation to support implementations of new features or cyber security tools
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Information or Cyber Security experience
- Strong understanding and implementation of cyber security best practices and hygiene with any work being completed is required
- Prior knowledge and experience of using and managing security tools both on premise or in the cloud is required
- Prior knowledge and experience of securing cloud environments with an understanding of cloud security infrastructure and cloud security principles is recommended
- Previous Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) / Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC), and incident management experience is recommended
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and architecture is preferred
- Prior experience with scripting and querying (SQL, PowerShell, Python) is preferred.
- This would include leveraging a security orchestration and automation platform to automate existing processes
- Understanding of Syslog and API's to gather data into SIEM systems is preferred
- Prior experience leveraging endpoint security platforms to help solve for new cyber security concerns is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.