Job Number: 19-07877
Job Number: 19-07877
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- An experienced Level 3 advanced security analyst to serve as a consultant performing incident response triage and analysis using network security tools in a CIRT/SOC environment.
- Primary tools capabilities include Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Network Full Packet Capture, Malware Sandbox, and SIEM
- Level 3 advanced member of cyber threat operations team that is responsible for detection and response for advanced threats.
- Recognizes and identifies potential threats to the network and systems connected to the network from the Internet and Intranet.
- Operates, documents, and maintains security controls. Monitors for, and investigates potential security breaches.
- The team also reviews internal and external network traffic to create policies that intercept Malware and other network attacks using network packet capture and other network IDS capabilities.
- Additionally the team is responsible for the infrastructure support, configuration, and use of the Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) environment, to detect and respond to advanced threats.
- Third-level support to review, triage, analyze, and respond to alerts received in SIEM and other cyber security detection tools
- Support infrastructure of the Endpoint Detection and Response environment
- Create host-based Indicator of Compromise (IoCs)
- Proactively review network data packets for potential attacks
- Malware analysis as appropriate
- Support forensic investigations as appropriate
- Consult on building correlation rules & alerts for the SIEM and other detection tools to identify anomalous, suspicious, or malicious activity
- Minimum of 6-10 years of InfoSec experience, preferably in a CIRT/SOC environment
- Minimum of 6-10 years of Networking, TCP/IP, switching/routing/firewall experience.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of Network analysis, with a focus on security, tcpdump, windump, wireshark.
- Experience with host-based triage, forensics, and malware analysis using Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tool
- Experience analyzing network traffic with network monitoring toolset
- Experience analyzing log events and alerts in a SIEM environment
- Experience using a malware sandbox such as Cuckoo
- Experience with cyber incident response
- Experience with software and OS vulnerability, CVE, patch and threat analysis
- Other requirements
- Experience with CVEs, patch analysis, threat analysis
- Written and verbal communication at a level appropriate for customer interaction/visibility
- Helpful industry certifications:
- SANS GIAC (GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA)
- and other security vendor specific certs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, will consider candidates with equivalent experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary