Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a CyberSecurity Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Monitor cybersecurity threat data and support as necessary the incident response team
- Deploy and support various cybersecurity tools and tune them
- Developing new alerts for high risk events based on network traffic analysis
- Generating regular reports, threat, and status dashboards
- Provide guidance and consulting on cybersecurity technology and solutions.
- Support as a member, the cyber action team through forensics analysis of systems, malware, or network
- Ensure implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed.
- Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations. Is committed to the Way We Work Principles, and adhere to the Company's Standards of Business conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety ( "EH&S”), Equal Employment Opportunity ( "EEO”), discipline, and security.
- Conduct field investigations, prepare analysis, and provide solutions to cybersecurity concerns and requests.
- Assist on RFP specifications; perform technical evaluations, and make recommendations.
- Must be willing to assume a leadership role for overseeing regional projects and to ensure that quality of work assigned is achieved and timelines are met.
- Willing to be flexible and take on technically challenging and complex assignments when requested to do so.
- Prepare and review project schedules.
- Performs other related assignments as required
- TCP/IP networking concepts
- Windows and UNIX/Linux operating environments
- Email Threat Protection solutions
- Logging & SIEM solutions
- Firewalls, Proxy and IPS/IDS devices
- Web application and Database application firewalls
- SNORT rules
- Stix/Taxxi platform
- Automation and Orchestration technologies
- Threat Intelligence Platform
- Open source security tools
- Sandboxing or Dockers technologies
- Previous Computer Incident Response Team(CIRT)/Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC), incident management experience is preferred.
- Solid understanding of industry standard policy, processes and procedures covering incident, problem and change management.
- Must be able to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and participate in security incident remediation as needed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary