Job Number: 21-08229
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a CyberArk Engineer for our client remotely.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Strong object orient programming knowledge & experience in developing application tools using JAVA & Springboot.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting issues related to infrastructure, load balancers, VPC etc.
- Excellent programming skills to develop, troubleshoot various scripts using Unix Shell, Python.
- Experience in Ansible automation script development job creation, modification, and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Deep understanding of CyberArk components and its API design.
- Experience in configuring various CyberArk components like EPV, PVWA, PSM, PrivateArk, CPM and other is a plus.
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting wrappers using CyberArk AIM SDK using javapasswordsdk, netpasswordsdk, REST API and command utilities.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts, and strong experience with integrating SailPoint with CyberArk.
- Good knowledge of developing CyberArk custom connectors for CyberArk CPM based on the business requirements is a added advantage.
- Required to work with L3 support teams to deploy the various wrappers or connectors in PROD and Non-Prod environments.
- Required to created SOP and technical documents for the wrappers and connectors developed along w/ architecture diagrams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.