Cyber Security Program Manager
Cyber Security Program Manager
Job Number: 21-14352
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Cyber Security Program Manager for our client in Ashville, NC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Site requires several years of experience in information security and tool policy administration, tasked with protecting global computers, networks, software, data, and/or information systems against all cyber threats through efficient and effective security system intrusion detection and administration.
- The position will support the manufacturing site operations for network security, end point security, and IT/OT network security support. The position will be responsible as project lead and support for the IT/OT Smart Factory initiatives for network security.
- The position will perform security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis, and forensic analysis, to detect security incidents, and mount incident response. The position also supports consistent processes to prioritize, create action plans, establishes escalations, and performs follow-up until resolved.
- The position also requires understanding of cybersecurity principles, trends, and emerging technologies; an ability to identify risks associated with new technologies, and to decide on the right controls to mitigate such risks. This includes participation in information security conferences and professional organizations focused on threat protection.
- The scope of this position includes:
- Reporting to the Manager of Cybersecurity, drive Company's global cyber security tools and services, and perform regular monitoring of all trends information systems for threat events.
- Oversight and management of the manufacturing site security appliances, firewalls, proxy servers, and protecting computers, networks, software, data, and/or information systems.
- Support manufacturing initiatives for Smart Factory.
- Oversee, manage, and support manufacturing initiatives for IT/OT network including project management to add more firewalls to the industrial network and adding/changing/removing devices from the industrial network
- Execute completion of business network security requests and provide off hour support requirements as needed (in a rotation)
- Perform security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis, and forensic analysis, to detect security incidents, and incident response.
- Operationalize and utilize new technologies and processes to enhance security intrusion detection capabilities and implement improvements.
- Maintains IS Security operational metrics and KPIs, and creates reports on process health and risk indicators
- Work closely with the business groups as a consultant to understand and deliver secure and reliable solutions to business network security problems
- Manage inventories and currency of security devices and software assets, identify, select, and implement new information security capabilities, and assist with annual operating plans and budgets
- Understand and utilize change management, project management and incident management processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience with an information security focus
- 2-4 years of experience in Information Security firewalls, intrusion protection, proxies, DLP filters, and appliances, including their administration of all policies and rules across all computers and networks.
- 2-4 years of experience in managing and maintaining security tools including software and SaaS
- Hands-on experience in Check Point firewalls, appliances and management servers.
- Demonstrated record of successful experience in IS Security operations, department metrics, and capabilities management in a global network environment
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and skill in the details of security threats, incident management, as well as metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Possess strong skills to work with cross-functional teams (internal/client/vendor/onshore/offshore) and work collaboratively with all levels of technical and business teams.
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills, MS Office and Visio skills, and polished presentation skills
- Possess project management skills to lead and drive projects according to process.
- Subject Matter Expert for the manufacturing site operations in topics related to cyber security, including security devices, proxies, filters, and appliances protecting computers, networks, software, data, and/or information systems
- Recent experience with manufacturing plans in a global company
- Recent experience working with a managed security service provider (MSSP)
- Experience in IS security operational metrics, maturity models, and dashboards
- Experience in incident management using a documented and consistent process
- Knowledge and understanding of cybersecurity operations as structured in NIST, ISO, and COBIT frameworks
- Technical knowledge of current trends in cybersecurity, host and network forensics, and cryptology
- Experience in security architecture, assessments, product reviews, consulting
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a cross functional team
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.