Cyber Security Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of the firm's Data Security strategy. Work with the Program leader on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class Data Protection controls in support of strategy.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise.
- Works with Global Information Security (GIS) senior leaders to assist with defining the strategy and roadmaps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation.
- Partners with leadership across the firm to design controls, governance routines and service alternatives that improve the firm's defenses against Insider risks.
- Directs multiple, major technology teams within Global Technology that research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, monitor, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank's information security policies and/or procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge and business requirements to design & engineer secure solutions to meet customer / client needs or address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets.
- Works with the organizational spokesperson/s interacting with other technology or business groups to drive adoption of controls that support the strategy.
- Works independently with assistance, direction and goal setting from the Information Security Technology Senior Manager.
- Provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues.
- Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Coordinates the reporting data security incidents.
- Provides technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products.
- Monitors existing and proposed security standard setting groups.
- State and Federal legislation and regulations.
- Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols
- Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- 3-5 years experience within the financial services, 5+ years' experience in Information Security and/or related technology field.
- Deep experience with Insider Threat as a focus area within Information Security.
- Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques.
- Knowledge with data-centric security philosophies including data classification and rights management.
- Familiarity in data encryption technology including cloud encryption.
- Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio.
- Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization.
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as the ability to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization.
- Broad knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design.
- Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes.
- Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary.
- Experience in managing complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals.
- Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience.
Interested in applying?Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
- Bachelors / Master's degree within an Engineering discipline.
- CCNA, CISSP, CISA or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Data Classification and Information Rights Management concepts and strategies, cloud discovery and encryption, and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) strategies for cloud/SaaS applications.
- Experience across a variety of Information Security and technology disciplines, including infrastructure and applications.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification.
- Vendor/3rd party management experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with leadership to document complex topics into an effective presentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.