Cyber Security Director
Cyber Security Director
Job Number: 21-07153
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Cyber Security Director for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wide slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and operating multiple functions including IT Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Business Continuity, IT Controls, Security Awareness and Third-Party Risk Management as part the cyber security & risk program, in addition to assisting with other Cyber Security & Risk services.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders, including the Enterprise Risk, Technology, Human Capital, Infrastructure, Marketing and Application Development teams.
- Define and manage functional area strategies and visions
- Partner with technology and business teams to implement and execute the plans
- Enable and champion an internal customer-oriented culture, with positivity and a willing to architect solutions that may not be ideal
- Oversee development of management processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained and that business and regulatory objectives are met
- Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution of any service issues
- Review program metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized to recommend and coordinate implementation of changes the program
- Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction
- Develop and publish both recurring and ad hoc management reports
- Contribute to the overall Cyber Security & Risk Management strategy
- Serve as a backup to other Cyber Security & Risk Management functions
- 7-10 years’ experience in IT Risk Management, Vulnerability Management or Cyber Security Strategy
- Demonstrated experience building and improving Cyber security programs within responsibility areas described above
- Experience implementing or assessing against NIST Cyber, NIST 800-53, ISO27001 or Mitre Attack frameworks control
- Ability to design and create reports using reporting platforms like Tableau, Cognizant, MicroStrategy or PowerBI
- Ability to use SQL queries to analysis risk data and control posture information
- Experience integrating vulnerability management tools with IT risk programs
- Communicate and determine vulnerability remediation priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work with business units to define their business processes in support of business continuity process
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis on Cyber Incidents
- Experience developing or setting requirements with RSA Archer GRC or similar GRC management tools
- Knowledge of information technology processes and controls
- Current understanding of best practices, management techniques and industry trends within responsibility areas described above
- Consulting experience is a plus but not required
- Experience in the finance industry is preferred
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.