Customer Service - Customer Service Rep Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep
Job Number: 21-13392
Job Number: 21-13392
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Customer Service Rep for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is hiring Service Analyst for its New York Service Center.
- The Service Organization strives to provide best in class service by making every service experience a positive one.
- It is the hallmark of what we do and how we keep good going.
- Customer- focused, accountable, efficient and engaged professionals who are dedicated to and guided by a commitment to service excellence.
- Service Analyst establishes high quality customer relationships using informational resources and technical knowledge.
- Effective decision making based on comprehensive case analysis.
- Assist team members daily to complete work in order to meet departmental and regulatory standards.
- Ability to explain basic information in functional area.
- Ability to handle most customer interactions independently.
- Transact routine financial and non-financial activity on client accounts with both expediency and accuracy.
- Handle high volume of external inbound customer and sales agent inquiries.
- Demonstrate valuable interpersonal skills
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Good computer skills and ability to multitask
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.