Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate
Job Number: 21-01950
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Customer Service Associate for our client in Norwell, MA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Client Service Associate supports the Relationship Manager by scheduling and coordinating activities and initiatives that facilitate the new policy and client service processes.
- The Client Services Associate must provide superior client service by identifying the client’s wants and needs, acting on, and/or delegating items and following through to completion while keeping all parties informed throughout the process.
Pre-Sale and New Business
- Assembles meeting preparation documents pertaining to the client/prospect prior to sales meetings, including but not limited to, illustrations, policy and product summaries, reports, presentations, and marketing packets
- Performs all insurance underwriting duties, including preparation and completion of multi-life and individual disability, life, and long term care applications
- Schedules medical insurance exams and orders all Attending Physician Statements based on insurance underwriting guidelines
- Follows up with the client and Relationship Manager during the underwriting process,
- Reviews insurance policies and prepares them for delivery; follow up on delivery requirements when needed
- Ensures Relationship Manager has appropriate Licensing and Appointments and works with internal contracting and licensing contact to obtain and renew licenses
- Partners with Advanced Sales to obtain and/or generate the appropriate illustrations/one-pagers
- Processes all policy changes including reinstatement of lapsed cases, smoker rating changes, addition or removal of policy riders, and face amount reductions
- Partners with Private Wealth Management Team to process individual asset management applications, service requests, and performance summaries
- Coordinates tasks and responsibilities for all joint work
- Processes all insurance policy service requests, including address, beneficiary/ownership changes, premium mode changes, and dividend option changes
- Provides superior client service by identifying client’s wants and needs, acting on, and/or delegating items and following through to completion, keeping all parties informed throughout the process
- Coordinates all collateral assignments, death or disability claims, and fund allocation changes with the assistance of the Relationship Manager
- Interacts on a daily basis with insurance carriers and vendors to ensure proper and timely execution of client service requests
- Takes a proactive lead on conserving the Relationship Manager’s existing block of business by notifying clients of overdue insurance premiums and coverage in danger of lapsing, tracking all attempts and progress, and keeping the Relationship Manager informed of problematic cases
- Ability to follow through on a variety of requests and ability to create resolution on client and/or service-related matters.
- Creates client correspondence as needed according to the Lenox Style Guide
- Responsible for greeting clients, fielding phone calls, reviewing incoming mail, managing office supplies, ordering client gifts, and maintaining client files
- Manages the Relationship Manager’s calendar, scheduling and confirming client meetings, registering visitors with security, and booking conference rooms
- Ensures data accuracy by regularly and routinely updating information in MOSAIC and maintaining client files. This includes, but is not limited to, fact find information and notes, case management (individual and MultiLife), task management, and client and policy information
- Participates in occasional training and development sessions as directed by department(s) and Regional Manager
- Creates feeder lists as requested
- Partners with the Relationship Manager when participating in Lenox marketing campaigns, including MOSAIC list updates as well as updating client email addresses
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gail Ramos | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.