Customer Project/Program Manager
Job Number: 21-11333
Job Number: 21-11333
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Customer Project/Program Manager for our client in Spring, TX. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects
- Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems
- Responsible for business as well as team management
- Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
- Provides direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process
- Ability to handle most unique situations
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
- First Level University degree
- 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services? operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods
- On the PMP Certification path
- Must have 3-5 years pricing experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.