Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Field Technician for our client in Andover, MA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing systems and equipment.
- Verifies and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance.
- Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Supports computer users with installation of basic hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- Provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to customers in need.
- Quickly diagnose issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy.
- Offer solutions to quickly get customers up and running again.
- Even if juggling more than one customer, stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own. Fulfil service commitments with style, speed and skill.
- Earn the trust of customers and co-workers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training. Provide customer assistance and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers across business areas supported by a multi-customer contact or help desk environment.
- Responds to non-routine customer calls, email, walk-in and web inquires providing a single point of contact for reporting problems, making inquiries and obtaining guidance about any or all services provided by the service center.
- Applies knowledge in information technology.
- These positions needs and seasoned and experienced technician who will work with personal computer hardware, software, systems, local area networks and terminology.
- Need strong organizational, problem solving skills and ability to operate computer peripherals including monitors, printers, scanners and iPhones.
- Strong customer service skills Works independently with minimum supervision Composure Customer Focus Functional/Technical Skills Informing Learning on the Fly Listening Problem Solving Strong people skills Timely Decision Making Time Management Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments.
- Continuously learn through others, self-educate, share specialized knowledge with other service ambassadors and customers via internal customer social media and expertly demonstrate and present the newest product and service offerings.
- Understand, comply and actively keep up to date with business processes and procedures.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives.
- Superior customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment.
- Exemplary presentation, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficiency in technology, particularly operating systems, mobile devices, networks, servers and backups.
- Knowledgeable with the Remedy & Snow Ticketing System is a big plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Crystal Villanueva at 201-942-3008 or email your most updated resume at Crystal.Villanueva@eclaro.com
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.