CSS Field Technician
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a CSS Field Technician our client in Booneville, MS. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provides on-site field support to customers. Performs basic installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment. Assists in the analysis of technical products, systems, and/or software for engineering support.
Essential Job Function:
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing of systems and equipment.
- Answers customer questions and resolves issues. Refers other issues/questions to appropriate personnel/service area/manager for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Assists in instructing customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Assists in applying engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow and/or discrete modeling.
- Interacts with the client's engineers, as necessary, to gather information, design changes, requirements, etc. to compile information for the overall solution design.
- Assists in translating the engineering design into software design and development of test plans to verify logic of new or modified technical programs.
- Performs testing of the final product and works with the client's engineers to assure that the product performs as planned.
- Assists in the design of basic technical programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Five or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with process and/or system design concepts
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Experience working with engineering principles and practices
- Dell Hardware-Experienced
- HP Hardware-Experienced
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Install/Administer/Maintain-Experienced
- Microsoft Windows-Experienced
- Printers Install/Maintain/Support-Experienced
- Remote Support-Experienced
- Technical Support - Break-Fix-Experienced
- Interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve non-complex hardware and equipment problems
- Willingness to travel
- Work Environment
- Office environment
- May require weekend work
- May require shift work
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at 201-283-9181 and email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.