CRM Solutions Developer Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a CRM Solutions Developer for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector – giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Business Solutions Delivery division, the CRM Solutions Developer will contribute to various high-profile NYC IT projects.
- Will utilize your deep experience in CRM systems technical architecture and development to:
- Develop, technical design, configure and component test COTS solutions and custom applications like Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, etc.
- Configure and develop according to approved application design documents and in accordance with Client's configuration, scripting and development standards and processes
- Create and executing Unit Test scripts
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the QA and Support teams
- Participate in integration, system, and performance testing as needed
- Work with other teams to validate defect fixes
- Recommend design modifications to improve system performance and usability
- Critically analyze business requirements and functional design and propose alternate approaches where appropriate
- Work with other configurators, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and customization meet application requirements and performance goal
- Identify solutions to system performance and usability issues
- Document and track resolution of system issues.
- Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer
- Salesforce Advanced Developer
- Experience in developing Customer Relationship Management Systems or xRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM/AX, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong understanding of client/server architecture in on-premise, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Architectures
- Experience with industry leading CRM/xRM Systems - in a large enterprise scale environment:
- Configuration & Customization
- Workflow Development
- Schema/Entity Model Extension
- Experience with Java Scripts to customize UI/combination of Java Script and C sharp
- Experience creating Web Services, execute methods that insert, update and delete data objects
- API Development and Integration o Develop plug-ins for CRM applications
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Experience with any version control Tool like TFS and Jeera
- Experience with any Reporting Tool like SSRS
- Technical hands-on experience coding and providing technical design architecture for one or more of the following technologies:
- .Net programming with C# and/or VB.Net
- Relational databases Oracle and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of XML, SQL.
Interested in applying?
Contact Gina Herrera at Gherrera@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.