CRM Peoplesoft Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a CRM Peoplesoft Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support, troubleshoot, monitor, and optimize the HCM and CRM PeopleSoft installations.
- Support the implementation of TAM and CG modules into existing HR/Payroll platform, including integration (via Integration Broker, Biztalk) with 3rd party vendors. This will include post-go-live support and documentation of support procedures.
- Migrate SES to Elastic search.
- Document support procedures.
- Script our cloning procedures to the extent possible.
- Apply patches for entire software suite (HCM, WebLogic, and Tuxedo) and PeopleTools upgrades.
- Use multiple tools to support, configure and maintain the PeopleSoft environment:
- Application Designer,
- Data Mover,
- Change Assistant,
- DELL Software STAT change management tool,
- ORACLE SQL (11g/12g),
- PeopleSoft Update Manager.
- Responsible for migrating code changes from Development to Test and Production environments.
- Download and apply Tax regulatory updates to all environments
- Create new environments to support development and upgrade initiatives
- Maintain detailed documentation of issues and the changes that are implemented to resolve them.
- Provide 24x7 on call support on a rotating basis.
- Create Oracle Service Requests and follow up on the required information request and action plans.
- Work with other support groups to evaluate impact, test, and performs post-patch validation for Oracle DB and Windows security patches.
- Work closely with other technical groups including the Storage and Server Operations group to manage and address any issues with secure file storage repository, permissions, cluster issues and BizTalk (integration services) for file transfer functions, Middleware file orchestrations and real-time time entry.
- Implement and adhere to Client Cyber Security policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience on HR/PeopleSoft suite of products. This should include working with HCM Payroll, Recruitment (TAM/CG) and CRM Help Desk
- Ability to install, configure and maintain WebLogic 10+, PeopleTools 8.55+, HCM 9.2, CRM, Oracle client 11+, on Windows Server 2012 and Linux RHEL 5/6 +. Within PeopleTools, strong knowledge of with Integration Broker, Component Interface and Web Service Configuration.
- Working knowledge of Oracle database 11x/12x and PeopleTools schema.
- Ability to configure multiple application and web server domains for performance and redundancy.
- Ability to configure and maintain multiple process scheduler domains.
- Expertise with PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM).
- Expertise in cloning PeopleSoft environments.
- Experience with performance monitoring and optimization techniques.
- Working knowledge with BizTalk or other enterprise integration platforms.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.