Credit Manager - Private Wealth
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Credit Manager - Private Wealth for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the end to end credit process for a portfolio of Private Wealth Management clients and works with the Central Administration Unit to effectively monitor deals post close including the resolution/elevation of past due issues.
- May approve and provide expertise on less complex transactions within markets supported.
- Responsible for taking on certain leadership responsibilities within the team which may include coaching and mentoring of more junior credit specialists/analysts within GWIM Credit Services, pipeline management for specific markets, involvement in policy development and project management to improve processes, and subject matter expertise for specific loan products.
- Perform all underwriting tasks for commercial loan requests to high net worth clients of Global Wealth and Investment Management, which includes US Trust Private Wealth Management and Brokerage.
- The position includes provision of structuring advice to sales teams and credit partners, completion of customized credit approval packages, pricing models, approval memos and other standard documents, and management of the documentation process to ensure on-time loan booking.
- Analyze commercial risks and identify mitigants, recommend risk ratings, exposure strategies, credit structures and sponsor recommendations through the approval process.
- This role interfaces with client teams, risk, structured credit, servicing and legal partners to support the timely delivery of the credit process to our market partners and clients.
- Primary duties include underwriting and obtaining credit approval for commercial loan products to clients of Global Wealth and Investment Management:
- Must be familiar with commercial lending products (yacht, commercial real estate, fine art, hedge funds and unsecured lending)
- Experience in small business or commercial loan underwriting preferre
- Candidate must be able to underwrite and prepare written loan approvals
- Analyzing and spreading personal financial information and tax returns and evaluating debt capacity
- Negotiating loan structure, covenants and loan documentation according to creditworthiness, collateral and risk appetite
- Commissioning and analyzing due diligence including personal, legal and collateral-dependentManaging multiple deals simultaneously and different constituents depending on deal stage
- College degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or economics preferred
- Strong financial analysis, accounting and credit skills
- Typically requires 10+ years of credit experience and a keen understanding of loan product/underwriting guidelines, complex structuring and documentation issues, and effective communications skills to work constructively with business partners and clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear and concise communication skills. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build business partnerships with risk, services and client teams who may not be co-located
- Highly prefer a candidate who is commercially credit trained
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.