Start your career in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Credit Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a global bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services across more than 70 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The role holder is required primarily to evaluate and monitor creditworthiness of potential and existing Financial Institutions customers through quality credit analysis and timely preparation of counterparty credit analysis reports and credit applications in partnership with relationship management colleagues and thereby assist relationship managers in making credit recommendations and assist credit approvers in making credit decisions.
- Conduct credit analysis of Financial Institutions (focus on hedge funds) customers including banks, broker dealers, insurance companies, development organizations, finance companies, individual funds, and fund managers using credit review skills, financial spreading, and ratio, balance sheet and cash flow analyses
- Establish risk triggers for individual customers and monitor the risk triggers for appropriate actions
- Evaluate and acquire a good understanding of risks associated with individual transactions, products, and borrowers
- Properly communicate the credit issues to relevant parties
- Perform industry studies, where required, to assist the bank's industry review process as well as to support credit analysis of and credit proposals for individual customers
- Prepare quality and timely credit analysis reports and credit applications in partnership with relationship management colleagues for new transactions or annual and interim credit reviews of existing customers
- Improve familiarity with customers' business and, wherever appropriate, visit customers in order to appreciate the nature of credit risks
- Work with relationship management team to prepare Credit Committee presentation materials for the assigned accounts
- Attend Credit Committee meetings to answer to credit related questions from committee members
- Handle projects relating to customer exposure reporting, limit excess monitoring, portfolio review, in-depth analysis of industry-wide issues, among others
- Assist sales colleagues in monitoring credit quality by signaling early warning of credit deterioration
- Assist sales colleagues to structure credit solutions
- Ensure conformity with the overall organization's risk management policies and standards
- Foster effective working partnerships through participation in the Financial Institutions sales meetings and the timely delivery of high quality services to colleagues
Interested in applying? Contact Bridgette Marks at BridgetteMarks@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.