Job Number: 21-12239
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Credit Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role supports financial evaluation of counter party companies.
- The credit analyst obtains and reviews the audited financial reports (ie 10K and 10Q) of all counter party companies to Client hedge transactions.
- This review is conducted using the RMG financial model spreadsheet template, or equivalent.
- Determining credit rating and outlook assigned by Nationally Recognized Statistical Ratings Agencies the analyst obtains available ratings for the counter party company by Standard and Poor's, Moody's Investor Service, Fitch ratings and/or other recognized agencies.
- Analysis includes: characterization of various financial ratios, evaluating the impact of off balance sheet information (pension obligations, sub-prime write downs, etc), and the like.
- Ratings information is obtained through internet connection to S&P ratings direct service, Moody's web page, Fitch and other agency websites.
- Use of Excel at a medium advanced level, including functions such as: pivot tables/charts, percentile, standard deviation, VLOOKUP, match, offset, data linking to SQL and Access databases. Use of Access database, including: development of SQL queries, linking to SQL databases, import of data from Excel, csv and other flat file formats, development of reports.
- The ability to work directly with Client's front office traders and their managers/directors/vice presidents. The credit analyst also works directly with Client's Treasurer, Treasury staff and legal staff. In addition, the credit analyst works directly with the credit and contract representatives of counter party companies.
- Strong communication skills are essential and must be well-versed in credit rating agency methodologies, terminology, and criteria which are necessary when contacting agencies to obtain explanations for ratings or outlooks.
- Advanced knowledge of credit-rating standards, financial ratios, and footnotes to financial statements.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.