Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions
|Reference # :||18-01185||Title :||Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/07/2018|
Eclaro is looking for a Credit Analyst with experience in credit analysis of financial institutions for one of our banking clients in New York, NY. This will focus on clients in both North American and LATAM markets so both verbal and written fluency in both Spanish and English is important for this position.
Proactively assist in resolving issues in the everyday credit management of the respective assigned portfolio and escalate whenever necessary to ensure quick resolution. Act as primary analyst for assigned accounts and support fellow LATAM FI Credit Analysts as required. Responsible for the management of Mexico Financial Institutions portfolio of clients to include the front-to-end business credit application (BCA) process by performing independent, forward looking credit analysis of current and prospective clients.
Plan and conduct the overall credit process for assigned accounts with respect to assessments of risks, credit papers, credit grades, as well as proactive monitoring of credit events.
· Minimum of 2 years' experience gained in Financial Institutions Credit Analysis
· Strong business verbal and written communication skills (in Spanish and English), with proven ability to work across cultures within a dynamic environment
· Familiarity with assessing the credit risk of foreign financial institutions &/or corporate entities
· Knowledge of emerging markets capital products and services.
· Strong analytical ability, focused on the assessment and calibration of credit risk
· Ability to discuss issues with individuals at all levels of the organization, as well as with clients
· Well organized, able to multi-task and balance competing demands
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfill your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.