Job Number: 20-08763
Job Number: 20-08763
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Creative Lead for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Creative Lead Video, Audio, Animation & Photography Services
- Individual will lead creative needs assessment from large worldwide internal client base inquiry with resulting visions of creative treatment options, advisory on budget impact and all considerations.
- Role will oversee the adherence and adaptation of Creative throughout the entire process from Pre production to Production to Post and Archiving.
- Creative Lead will engage collaboratively with Managers across all stages of production.
- Role includes engagement with outside top tier established Agencies, vendor partners, directors, photographers and resources to ensure best process at project scope change, QC and alignment with creative vision.
- Championing and adherence oversite of Product & Company Brand Guidelines across all department projects will be in role and ability to quickly integrate same into all creative concepting will be vital.
- Ability to envision new creative approaches both within and outside the current limited production parameters.
- Understanding of how to lead while maintaining the highly collaborative creative culture in the department will make for a strong match.
- Initiation of strong and clearly communicated written & visually designed creative plans across all projects
- Development of strong creative ideas within goals, budget limits & timelines meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Lead Oversite of Creative Pull Through on Projects on Set (in person & remote) with Editors, Graphics & Animation Teams in adherence to creative concepting through completion within budget and timelines set forth at start of project.
- Development of customizable template options for recurring type requests
- Creative QC across all projects
- 7+ years cumulative experience as Creative Director or similar within video production company or advertising agency.
- Creative Lead experience in video production & animation a must.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Creative vision processing and development required.
- Able to demonstrate forward thinking creative design vision and ideas.
- Idea maker while also able to develop template options for quick movement and simplification from inquiry to creative plan.
- Ability to develop and professionally communicate strong engaging content options at all levels of production vital from small manager messages to direct to consumer broadcast commercials.
- Development of deep understanding of all Brands and Company Divisions will be required to enable lead to pull through creative and content consistencies across all projects.
- All Candidates and eventual hire will be expected to have strong professional verbal, written and overall excellent communication skills appropriate to the highest levels including C-Suite facing interactions both written and in person.
- Same will be expected with interactions with the entire Production Team, Agencies & Production Partners.
- Experience for the ideal candidate will include recent professional experience in advertising, copy editing, graphic design, marketing or promotions within healthcare communications & advertising, DTC commercial campaigns and highest level internal video communications.
- Experience developing creative for real person videos a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Highly relevant work experience as Creative Lead in Advertising, Video Production & Design greatly preferred.
- Strong demonstrable competencies and understanding of art, copy & layout, candidates should have strong experience working in Adobe Illustrator, In-Design & Photoshop for application from pre-visualization to planning to project launch and execution.
- Ability to create mood boards and at times storyboards will be required. Samples will be requested upon interview request.
- Ability to interpret Agency provided storyboards for assessment and recommendation for adjustment to be executable in the motion or animation mediums and cross checked with scoped budget will be highly valued in a successful candidate.
- Consider this rare opportunity to join this established and thriving creative video production team engaged in important work.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.