COVID-19 Business Analyst
COVID-19 Business Analyst
Job Number: 20-06270
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a COVID-19 Business Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support various COVID-19-related projects.
- An org-wide taskforce has been convened to build upon the success of the COVID-19 ICS Team.
- The taskforce will ensure that Client is ready for the challenges that COVID-19 may create for the organization in the coming months and monitor and enable the execution of the key projects that support our readiness.
- To date, Client IT has developed over a dozen applications, forms, reports, and dashboards to meet urgent business needs specific to Client's COVID-19 response.
- Early on, the need for rapid development limited the scope of requirements gathering and documentation.
- As Client's COVID-19 response transitions from ICS to the newly convened taskforce, IT will concentrate on two overarching efforts:
- Ongoing rapid development for discrete COVID-19 applications, forms, reports, and dashboards
- COVID-19 Application Rationalization (i.e. keep, retire, absorb, or merge existing apps)
- Document and clarify pandemic-related business problems to be solved, existing process gaps, and support models
- Assess technical debt, data governance, and ongoing support details (business administration and technical)
- Compare requirements to related capital projects (i.e. Maximo HSE module, Time & Attendance)
- Will play a key role gathering functional and technical requirements, conducting data mapping, preparing test plans and scripts, executing testing, assisting with completion of Disaster Recovery and Technology Impact documents, assisting with stakeholder communications and change management. For this assignment, the BA will, at a minimum:
- Create Functional Requirements
- Create business Process flow documents and Business process documents
- Create Technical Requirements document
- Create Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Create data mapping documents and Technical Interface specification for electronic files (e-files)
- Create test strategy, scenarios and scripts
- Assist team in developing application support RACI and support handover documents.
- Assist team with stakeholder communications
- Assist team with completion of provided Business Impact Assessment and Technology Impact Assessment forms
- Weekly status reports. Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes for weekly meetings.
- Extensive experience in developing detailed requirements - functional and technical.
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and facilitation skills.
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A deep understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology.
- Knowledge of data science concepts and experience gathering data requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and consultants is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and hybrid project methodologies.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Utilities and Governmental experience is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.