|Reference # :||17-07540||Title :||Courseware Developer|
|Location :||NEW YORK, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/07/2017 / 09/30/2018|
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Courseware Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!This position is for a full-time contractor who will be working in a customer-facing organization within Client.
• 5+ year's training development experience with technical content
• Experience developing training materials in a variety of media (print/electronic)
• Ability to create both formal classroom and informal training content (e.g., Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Job Aids, Reference Guides, etc.)
• Ability to facilitate knowledge gathering sessions with technical subject matter experts
• 5+ years' experience as an instructional designer
• Experience programming with eLearning software
• Experience with Electronic Performance Support Systems
• Experience with Knowledge Management tools and applications
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary