Cost Control Analyst
Cost Control Analyst
Job Number: 19-05665
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Cost Control Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Cost Control department by evaluating, monitoring & coordinating activities related to the cost & scheduling control for assigned projects
- Communicate with Project Owners, Construction Management field staff and other client support staff for each project as it relates to cost and scheduling
- Develop work breakdown structure based on approved estimates to initiate and update projects CEARs.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable in coding invoices, Work Orders, P/O and Contracts for SAP.
- Develop and update project cash flow reports, variance reports and monthly accrual reports.
- Assist Project Owner with cost information in preparation of Trustee Items.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of the monthly project progress report with cost and schedule data.
- Assist Project Owner in developing the itemized pricing section for bid specification.
- Collect actual costs for retrieval capability in such format as required for utilization in estimating and planning of future projects by the estimating section.
- Represent the Cost and Scheduling Group at project meetings with Project Owners, A/E, construction staff, contractors and other Client's departments providing cost and scheduling information as required and apprise oneself of data impacting the project cost and schedule.
- Knowledgeable in:
- Project management methodologies
- Change control processes
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Financial Planning
- Accounting Principles
- Contract administration
- Ability to provide all cost control support for assigned projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to develop project CEAR, cost control plans, project cash flow from project estimates and analyze and update these documents monthly or on an as needed basis
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary