Job Number: 21-15234
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Cost Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support Operations Portfolio Management by evaluating, monitoring & coordinating activities related to the cos control for assigned projects.
- Communicate with Project Owners, Construction Management field staff and other Power Authority support staff for each project as it relates to cost.
- Overall: review invoices, determine cost forecasts, prepare accruals, and assist with out-year cost planning.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable and Procurement for invoices, Work Orders, P/O and Contracts for SAP.
- Update project cash flow reports, variance reports and monthly accrual reports.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of the monthly project progress report with cost and schedule data.
- Assist Project Owner in developing the itemized pricing section for bid specification.
- Collect actual costs for retrieval capability in such format as required for utilization in estimating and planning of future projects by the estimating section.
- Project management methodologies
- Prior use of SAP preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite and proficient in Excel
- Financial Planning
- Contract administration
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro