Job Number: 21-11976
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Financial Services Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Corporate Paralegal for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will work within the Corporate Law department assisting the Insurance Operations attorneys in providing counsel and guidance on the day-to-day and special activities of Client business units.
- Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, the candidate will also assist in optimizing the Insurance Operations team's support framework, along with assisting in the management of department projects and deliverables.
- Supporting team attorneys with revising Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), basic contracts and vendor agreements.
- Drafting correspondence, letters and memoranda.
- Assisting with special projects and department initiatives, as assigned.
- Assisting with M&A due diligence.
- The candidate is expected to have a Bachelor's degree and 5-10 years’ experience within the legal department of an insurance company or law firm.
- Experience reviewing and editing NDAs and other contracts.
- Knowledge of insurance related products.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Highly detailed and organized, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and consistently delivering good results; excellent deadline management.
- Ability to work independently, but comfortable in team environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Proactive and creative thinker.
- Experience with Microsoft
- Strong analytical and research skills, including knowledge and experience using tools such as WestlawTM and Oden.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.