Core Java UI Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Core Java UI Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
Interested in applying?
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
- Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
- Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile fashion
- Expert knowledge of Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
- Core Java, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Maven, Design Patterns, Session Management, Consumption of RestFul webservices
- Web Services, Angular, Coherence, Akamai
- Automation Testing Experience and have knowledge on Cucumber and Selenium
- Advanced technical degrees
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience level 7 to 10 years
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.