|Reference # :||18-06775||Title :||Conversion Developer|
|Location :||COLUMBUS, OH|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/13/2018 / 07/23/2019|
Eclaro is looking for a Conversion Developer for an opportunity for our client in COLUMBUS, OH.
l• Develop appropriate documentation both technical and procedural
• Communicate with business users and other IT groups at a technical and functional leve
• Ability to work independently and on cross functional teams
• Analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of technical issues relating to conversion development
• Work with external and internal partners at both the business and technical level to define requirements and identify solutions
• Experience planning and performing conversion reconciliation
• Experience mapping source to target, defining required transformation rules
Experience with Informatica a plus
• 5+ years experience designing and configuring Maximo conversions using the MIF
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and relational databases
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees