Job Number: 21-07325
Job Number: 21-07325
Be at the forefront of innovation. Eclaro is looking for a Contracts Manager for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a prestigious research university. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Contracts Manager (CM) is responsible for contract processing, facilitating all aspects of contract review, and the internal contract work-flow processes.
- The CM's role focuses on ensuring that all contracts assigned have the required documentation, and Client Policy and have been adhered to.
- The CM also assigns contracts submitted in Workday and verifies that Client policies associated with supplier qualification and selection have been followed.
- Ensures that approvals have been obtained from the Client's offices of General Counsel, Risk Management, Tax, Compliance, Facilities and Information Services, as appropriate, prior to obtaining the Treasurer's or the Chief Procurement Officer's signature on any contract.
- Oversee the daily operations of the contracts of specified commodities
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management across the Client to facilitate the procurement of goods and services
- Ability to clearly explain positions, listen carefully to understand stakeholder and vendor concerns.
- Identify creative solutions to problems
- Manage large number of contracts simultaneously.
- Work efficiently in consistently achieving performance and customer service goals associated with the contract approval and execution process.
- Engage Client stakeholders, Senior Contracts Manager, and suppliers as necessary to ensure efficient service
- Other duties as assigned, from time to time, to help the department to meet its objective.
- This role is more like an "administrator " versus a manager, really (no sourcing/negotiating/or managing others - managing a process)
- This team comprises of 7 people and they handle Capital Contracts and Operations Contracts
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Rachelle Daylo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.