Contract Training Lead
Contract Training LeadBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Contract Training Lead for our client in Devens, MA.
Job Number: 21-08290
Job Number: 21-08290
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Serve as a lead individual contributor within the site Training organization, and a key training resource to the site.
- Collaborate with functional area representatives, subject matter experts (SMEs) and cross-functional teams to develop and implement key learning strategies and programs in support of site-wide and functionally-driven projects.
- Provide training expertise and consultation in support of the Devens training model and process.
- Provide guidance, expertise and consulting to functional managers and SMEs in the assessment of training needs, the design of appropriate training and development delivery methods, the design of implementation plans, and the measurement of training effectiveness.
- Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement/Deliver, and evaluate training materials and programs.
- Provide "train the trainer” support (design, facilitation, consultation).
- Utilize cost-effective, consistent and best-practice training methods and ensures compliance with both FDA regulatory and Client compliance.
- Assist in developing curricula for the site requirements and, working with area supervision, will manage assignments within the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage projects and training initiatives, which directly support the site, to effectively implement strategic business objectives in driving quality, compliance, and effectiveness.
- Acts as a liaison and develops relationships with the site to recommend appropriate training courses, curricula, and delivery.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and recommend changes in program content or methods, impact to audience, and presentation methods.
- Knowledge of adult learning and course design generally attained through studies resulting in a Bachelor's degree in education, instructional design, instructional technology, a related discipline or its equivalent.
- Relevant life-science industry experience (pharmaceutical/biologics) supporting a manufacturing environment
- Utilizing a Learning Management System
- Instructional and curriculum design experience
- Facilitating and developing instructor led courses and eLearning implementation.
- Experience in developing, delivering and assessing training in both individual and classroom settings
- Knowledge of biologics manufacturing, GMPs, and support disciplines and the basic principles of each. Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and technical training requirements and associated processes.
- A strong understanding (including practical experience and highly developed skills) with adult learning theory, instructional design and a variety of learning methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with all employees at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, database management, and eLearning Tools (i.e. Articulate, Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to perform well in a team-based environment.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (i.e. Success Factors, Saba, ISOTrain, etc.)
- Experience determining objectives of significant projects or assignments
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.