Contract and Budget Support Manager
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Contract and Budget Support Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage day to day grants and Corporate Giving (CG) requests through the BMS grants and giving Software/website (Cybergrant System). Training on the Cybergrant system will be provided.
- Responsible for all aspects of the CG request process through Cybergrants system, including administrative and operational tasks such as but not limited to:
- Keeping track and maintain all incoming and on-going CG requests
- Ensure incoming CG requests include the minimum required documents to process the request
- Communicate to potential grant recipients/organizations, including: sending letter of agreements (i.e. contracts); obtaining the signed letter of agreement back from the organizations; requesting additional documentation for requests if necessary; Sending letter of agreements for approved requests to external grant recipients/organizations
- Maintain signed copies of letter of agreements
- Maintain and processes payments for approved CG requests
- Conduct the close out process for any completed approved requests if required
- Provide general overall translation from the three languages listed to English and vice versa when required
- Acts as primary contact for requestor inquiries.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of grants data and quality assurance, including responding to audit inquiries, analysis of incoming requests, and approval/decline documentation.
- Fluent in one of the following French, German, Italian
- Exhibits understanding of analysis, grants and corporate giving concepts and therapeutic areas of focus.
- Ability to articulate corporate giving and grants process to outside internal and external requestors in a professional manner.
- Assists in the identification of and recommendation for process improvement, procedures, information, and opportunities to improve departmental functions and increase service value to the enterprise.
- Applies good judgment. Demonstrates a working knowledge of current area and general knowledge of other areas. Applies innovation to enhance productivity.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities for valuing diversity, develops working relationships with peers and clients, and consistently shows respect and professionalism toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to be a strong team player in various work settings.
- Demonstrates leadership potential by exhibiting the following qualities: trustworthiness, integrity, candor and openness.
- Demonstrates strong computer software skills, organizational and time management skills, and quality control techniques.
- Develops effective professional written communications and demonstrates introductory presentation skills
Interested in applying?
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.