Job Number: 21-10945
Job Number: 21-10945
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Contract Administrator for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Contracts & Tariffs department. The team is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual that will provide assistance in a variety of legal and administrative support matters pertaining to corporate governance and contract administration.
- Provide interpretation of contractual terms and guidance on legal and business risks
- Review termination clauses and draft termination letters to close out contracts
- Familiarity with legal terminology, principles and documentation and general knowledge of broad based substantive legal matters, specifically in contract administration
- Coordinate the interaction with the legal department and internal departments, when applicable
- Maintains contract spreadsheets and databases such as SharePoint to effectively track and file contracts
- Evaluates and recommends changes in existing processes to improve efficient operation of programs and contract management
- Assists with the coordination of contract responsibilities with department staff, keeping them advised of expiration and renewal deadlines
- Assist to meetings as needed to document the discussions and outcomes
- Assist contract execution processes and ensure appropriate processing of contracts
- Support the development and transmission of contract materials to Customers and others
- Understanding of contractual requirements of master services agreement required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contract language, including government regulations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Word skills and thorough understanding of the Microsoft office suite
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.