Content Management - Mercury System Support Analyst Mercury System Support Analyst
Content Management - Mercury System Support Analyst
Job Number: 21-14541
Job Number: 21-14541
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Content Management - Mercury System Support Analyst for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Content Management Capability - The strategy of the Content Management department is to create and evolve a global end-to-end content management capability and expertise to support business needs while driving efficiencies and effectiveness, defining operating models to support execution, drive and define processes and procedures, and manage day-to-day operations of the content management capabilities.
- Support the integration and transition of markets to new workflows and support the global rollout of a new enterprise review and approval system
- Create and maintain on-going training support materials for the system and business processes
- Provide system administrative support including onboarding of new users to the content management systems
- Provide Level 1 support to our internal and external partner users
- Create learning tools utilizing off the shelf products, to provide materials to support the business in training users on the use of the system
- Provide system administrative support in transitioning the business to new workflows including but not limited to setting user permissions and profiles
- Provide Level 1 daily client facing support across functional areas for both internal users and external agency interactions
- Provide process and system support for our content management tools
- Support includes user guidance and training, client interface, trouble shooting, problem identification and resolution
- System support includes system administration and functionality (i.e. mange user access requests, assign training, roles and permissions)
- Liaison with Level 2 system support desk to identify user issues, work with cross-disciplinary team to develop solutions
- Work with department management to identify support opportunities and key business needs
- Supervisory Responsibility (List job titles of positions that report directly or indirectly to this position and indicate nature of relationship) None
- Key Stakeholders/Contacts – describe this position’s key internal matrix relationships and key external stakeholders/clients – Internal (Business Units across Client, IT, other teams within the MC Hub, worldwide markets, Public Affairs, Legal, Medical, Regulatory, Compliance) External (Agencies, and joint venture partners).
- Degree/Certification/Licensure 4 year bachelor’s degree
- Experience – Responsibility and minimum number of years Candidate should possess:
- 2-4+ years focusing on content management system administration/support specifically around review and approval of content.
- Experience creating materials for training multiple audience types regarding system usage.
- 2 – 3+ years experience in pharmaceutical or regulated industry.
- Competencies – knowledge, skills, abilities, other
- Must have Veeva PromoMats experience
- Expert ability to use and guide others to use applications.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and troubleshoot applications. Ability to understand detailed complex processes and requirements.
- Ability to raise issues to management in a professional manner for guidance and resolution.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client support skills, including face-to-face and remote interactions.
- Successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure work environment.
- Excellent communicate skills able to provide clear, concise, written and verbal guidance and written instructions, particularly for detailed system training and complex system information.
- Strong command of the English language, grammar and spelling.
- Experience with Microsoft products, including design software.
- Proven track record of collaborating with other teams to build relationships and alignment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, management, and organizational skills
- Software that must be used independently and without assistance (e.g., Microsoft Suite)
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and E-Learning software (i.e. Simple Show) to create training materials
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.