Job Number: 21-10488
Job Number: 21-10488
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Content Designer for our client in Vancouver, WA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Research and design written and/or visual product-related setup instructions and inbox guides and flyers
- Collaborate with user experience designers and product stakeholders to test and iterate on content design and track success once content is launched
- Conduct content reviews with program team members and share results of usability testing
- Maintain and update writing standards and style guides, and contribute to graphic libraries that ensure a consistent look and feel across our product content
- Interface with cross-functional partners as a member of individual product development teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring on-time development of all deliverables to meet program schedule
- A BS or Master's degree in Design, Technical Communication, or a related communications field and a minimum of 6 to 10 years' experience doing similar work for other companies or organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English
- Experience with UX research and design, preferably in the domain of user assistance or instructional content
- Ability to effectively communicate content strategy and manage all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and global production teams
- Experience in Adobe Suite of Creative Tools for prototyping and developing print and digital layouts
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic project management experience with and experience using Microsoft Office and/or Google productivity tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.