Find your next opportunity in Media! Eclaro is recruiting for a permanent position at our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a global mass media company headquartered in New York City. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The client is looking for a Manager of Consolidations to join our corporate finance department.
- The person in this role will be responsible for assisting the consolidations group in preparing worldwide quarterly financial reporting for the client.
- This individual will play a primary role the consolidation of our divisions' financial information to be presented to senior management and published in quarterly SEC filings (10-Q/10-K).
- This person will be involved in the quarterly consolidation process, which will include preparation of the statement of cash flows, heavy balance sheet analysis work, preparation of financial statements and footnotes, posting topside entries, and maintaining detailed integrity of the financial database, along with ad-hoc reporting requests and special projects.
- Quarterly and annual consolidation close process:
- working closely with local finance and local consolidation teams worldwide to work through issues and problems
- Analysis of various balance sheet accounts
- Analyst of various roll forward accounts
- Ad-Hoc Reports and Analysis
- Data input, processing, and output
- Support the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance efforts
- Supervise consolidation team
- Oversight and adherence to all accounting process
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with preparation or review of statement of cash flows in accordance with US GAAP
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word; must be comfortable producing variance analysis and other calculations to support the accounting function
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.