IT OperatorDo you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for an IT Operator for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro's client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Eclaro is looking for a professional with at least 2 years experience as a computer operator, systems administrator or any related IT experience.
- Monitoring system schedules to ensure all processes are meeting deadlines for completion
- Respond to Network and system monitoring alerts
- Document system issues accurately
- Escalate issues to appropriate support staff as per guidelines
- Oversee 3rd party vendor maintenance vendors while performing work in the Data Center
- Participate in shift turnover process at the beginning and end of each shift
- Record daily turnover log for submission to Data Center Management
- Responsible for following process and procedures
- Responsibility of documentation and turnover to next shift
- Responsible to monitor email, alerting tools and response/report/escalate per SLAs
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel competence required
- Experience with system monitoring tools Client Openview preferred Familiar with Unix (AIX and Client-UX), Windows 2008, VMWARE and AS400 operating systemsphysical
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Team player as well as a self starter with minimum direction
- Ability to handle multiple issues with a professional attitude
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 12 hour Night shift rotation shift is required
- Holiday work Schedule is required
- Vacation request notice in advance is required
- On-call Coverage is required
- Driving is required
Interested in applying? Contact Maria Fe Navarro at 513-725-0112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Brokerage
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.