Compliance and Risk Officer
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Compliance and Risk Officer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist and support the Global Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption (AFBC) team with initiatives designed for the continued development of a robust AFBC programme
- Assist in the creation and validation of business requirements for all change related ABC projects relating to third party risk management, strategic monitoring, and enhancement of the firm's new gifts and entertainment platform
- Assist in the creation of supporting documentation such as Key Operating Procedures, Escalations, and Desk Top Procedures for implementation by regional AFBC teams
- Support the development and build out of the strategic monitoring solution over all ABC risk areas reconciling with overall AFBC strategy and target operating model
- Support the development of an ABC alert management tool to record reviews done of strategic monitoring alerts
- Support ad-hoc requests from business with regards to ABC management information and reporting
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing of all new ABC related technology platforms and escalate issues as necessary
- Conduct new user training on the firm's gifts and entertainment platform as needed
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects related to the ABC programme
- University Degree or comparable qualifications
- Ideally an existing Financial Crime professional with a background and knowledge of bribery and corruption laws and regulations
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Banking experience, good understanding of our Client, its divisions, products and risk related processes
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills and project management experience
- Team player and self-starter - able to act on own initiative and to learn quickly
- Able to handle and manage a number of different matters simultaneously
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Sarah Leaño at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.