Job Number: 20-10107
Job Number: 20-10107
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Communications Technician for our client in Vancouver, WA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will work with the CREWS Communications Lead and other partners to shape and deliver integrated experiences that support workers through real estate and workplace transformation.
- Works with Communications Lead to create and execute communications/change plans that align to company strategy. Equally adept at both strategic and tactical aspects of communication, including measurement
- Takes a big-picture perspective, with the ability to link activities and communications that support a cohesive employee experience
- Implement change management plans that maximize employee engagement and adoption
- Create a variety of messages and editing templates to achieve communicate information to employees
- Surface obstacles and risks that jeopardize change initiatives and adoption, and devise solutions to mitigate/resolve
- Connect with team leads, project managers, and stakeholders to listen and collect feedback and information
- Serves as a trusted adviser on business initiatives, whether routine, sensitive, or confidential
- Exercises significant independent judgment within defined plans and strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with a proven record of developing and implementing effective employee communication and change management strategies
- Working in process-oriented environments, enabling teams for success, and helping to marshal projects to stated goals
- With three to five years of combined experience in corporate communications and/or employee communication roles, this individual demonstrates:
- Passion for employee communications and the overall employee experience.
- Deep knowledge of employee communications strategy, tools, and vehicles.
- An ability to write and edit in a variety of styles and formats
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to lead through influence.
- Excellence in process development and systems thinking.
- Experience in managing change.
- A desire to bring creativity, curiosity, and innovative thinking to everything they do.
- Flexibility, a sense of humor, and adaptability to change.
- An ability and willingness to work in virtual teams across the globe/time zones.
- Advanced knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, SmartSheet and Adobe Creative Suite experience would be preferred but not required.
- Understanding and experience of how people go through a change and the change process
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience with communications strategy, planning, and tactics
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.