Job Number: 21-12890
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Communications Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop creative and effective communications in a timely manner.
- Assignments will include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with other departments (both in and outside White Plains, including Canals) to develop and deliver requested materials
- Brainstorm with Business Units and Graphic Communications teams to develop effective print and digital deliverables
- Ensure all communications accurately reflect Client and Canals messaging and brand, and New York State branding guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A combination of creative, advertising and project management skills
- Prior experience as a creative writer and/or editor at a marketing or advertising firm
- Accuracy and consistency in content creation/reviews
- Creative thinker who can adapt styles to fit the assignment
- Academic training in communications strategies and skills
- Knowledge of energy and economic development issues is a plus
- Ability to write for multiple audiences
- Strong research and analytic abilities
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and succeed under deadline pressure
- Ability to work effectively with staff at all levels, either independently or with a team
- Adept at using Microsoft Office
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.