- Plans, leads, and oversees complex communication projects involving the translations of new and changed policies, procedures, products, and services, into various references, which are customized for specific target audiences to achieve strategic objectives.
- Develops, coordinates and executes large-scale, multi-channel communications campaigns with internal or external stakeholders.
- Oversees the design, review and implementation of long and short-term communication assets including newsletters, presentations, talking points, speeches, instructional manuals, process documentation, web content, event collateral, other written materials and business information, to improve the understanding of policies, procedures, products, services, and business strategies, and raise awareness of the Corporate Information Security Office mission and its business strategies.
- Ensures all creative copy tone and style fits within the brand messaging, incorporates the principles of plain language and is directed at the target audience
- Bachelor Degree in a communications-related field
- 10+ years' executive experience in a large government, corporate or consulting environment
- Possesses strong analytical, organizational and product management skills, and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to interact with C-Suite personnel, in a professional and confidential manner
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, with executive-level professional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and show flexibility, initiative, and innovation in dealing with ambiguous and fast-paced situations
Job Status: Contract/Temporary