Communications Consultant - II
JobDiva # 19-08558
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Communications Consultant - II for our client in Manhanttan, NY
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Create communications from scratch and manage all internal promotions to include field news, blast e-mails, communications promotions and others as needed.
- Direct the appropriate department for said communication with the correct publication date and other various items needed to be published within the said communication
- Work directly with graphic designers for appropriate changes
- Direct, implement, and manage the various promotional plans to ensure each is successfully accomplished by completing all tasks within the plan, on time and within budget.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5-9 years of relevant experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary