Communications - Communications Consultant - I
Communications Consultant – I
Job Number: 21-08583
Job Number: 21-08583
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Communications Consultant – I for our client in Manhattan, NY
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role sits within Client, a wholly owned subsidiary of Client, and is based in New York.
- As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of Client marketing team and will work closely with team members, SMEs across business lines, Compliance, creative agencies, etc. to support key marketing efforts.
- Marketing support may include writing and editing email communications, maintaining editorial calendars and timelines, updating existing marketing collateral and obtaining approvals from Compliance, creating social media posts for use by Client advisors, website copy development, managing special projects and ad hoc assignments as required.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in the financial services industry and knowledgeable across a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, digital marketing, and social media.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Creative thinker with marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience
- Detail-oriented team player
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.