Communications - Communications Consultant - I Communications Consultant - I
Communications Consultant – I
Job Number: 21-11832
Job Number: 21-11832
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Communications Consultant – I for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Communications and Marketing Specialist.
- It's primarily a communications role but the person in this role will also support other marketing activities.
- This role sits within Eagle Strategies, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Client and based in New York. Eagle Strategies provides comprehensive investment advisory and financial planning services.
- Candidates must have experience editing and proofreading email copy, marketing collateral and other content types covering to wealth management and financial planning topics.
- Develop and edit email communications related to special announcements, webinar and invitations, weekly newsletter, launches, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Manage communications calendar and editorial tracker and update frequently
- Manage the Compliance approval submission and approval process across communications, marketing collateral including brochures, factsheets, flyers, etc.
- Support content expiration and publishing activities including tracking, content and copy review and editing, working with SMEs across the organization, creative agencies and other vendors, website posting, etc.
- Support the daily setup and distribution of emails to advisors
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment with very tight deadlines
- Ability to manage a heavy flow of communications and content from across the organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks is a must
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Proven hands-on experience working with an email marketing platform
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.