Job Number: 20-04842
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Communication Lead for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Creates the overall communication strategy that encompasses all key stakeholders within and outside of the project team.
- Stays attuned to current activities and makes course corrections in the communication plan to address emerging issues.
- Creates communication plan as part of the master Management of Change plan (components include but are not limited to business objective, communication objectives, strategy, tactics, audience segmentation, key messages, measurement, and time & event schedule) which is a part of the master Management of Change plan.
- Ensures all content required in communication plan (communications and marketing materials) are completed and tailored to global Client and external audiences.
- Provides direction to Communication Analysts.
- Develops and maintain key message library and ensures messaging alignment of individual projects with overall IM vision messaging.
- Manages communication review and approval process to meet Management of Change plan deadlines by interfacing with Management of Change lead, project sponsors, service managers, and other key stakeholders to gain approval for communications.
- Follows Client and MCS style guides and MCS processes and procedures.
- Interfaces with Management of Change Lead, Management of Change Process Owner, Change Team, and sponsors.
- 7+ years of direct experience in employee communications and/or technology marketing or other related marketing positions in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Management of Change processes. [Note: Prosci processes or equivalent]
- Up-to-date understanding of the corporate communications field techniques, technology, issues, concerns, and methods.
- Ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and to deliver a consolidated change and/or communication plan across multiple media and audiences, including international.
- Strong creative negotiating, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly refined skills of grammar and syntax; ability to adapt writing styles quickly and gracefully; good ear for language and finding the most appropriate and effective way to say something.
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of organizational behavior principles.
- Strong project management experience to stay on schedule under tight, frequently client changed deadlines.
- Experience in employee communications, technology marketing or other related marketing positions in a B2B environment.
- Experience in working directly with customers, team members, technical experts, and professional staff.
- Experience in understanding brand image and/or strategy as defined by Service Manager or other client, and develops collateral or promotional materials that are consistent with client objectives.
- Ability to function in fast paced, deliverable driven environment and multi-task across multiple projects at once.
- Expert experience with Microsoft products Office [Word, PowerPoint], Outlook, SharePoint, and Expressions [HTML editor].
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.