Commercial Banking Senior Relationship Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Commercial Banking Senior Relationship Manager for our client in St. Louis, MO.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) will be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, you will be accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term personal and business needs
- Lead, direct, and coordinate key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects - this will involve coordinating client involvement by the team's specialists in credit and payments
- Be well-versed in all company products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities
- Consistently network in the community and with centers of influence.
- Manage all company Management Process core training, plus advanced credit and Treasury Management courses; successful experience in complex transactions
- Excel at client management success factors; demonstrate leadership skills and mentor new associates
- Forge relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the client company
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Economics preferred
- 5-10+ years of Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit, and Portfolio Management experience in the commercial banking or middle market sector
- Current experience in commercial lending
- Management experience of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10-$100 million
- Prior underwriting experience and prior Business Development responsibilities
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Proven sales skills and experience
- Ability to organize, facilitate, lead, and negotiate with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability
- Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems, a plus
- Complete formal credit training
- Involvement in local community organizations
This is a development opportunity, and you will get to work with a great manager and a great team in growth mode. You will report to a Business Banking Market Executive out of St. Louis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.