Collateral Management Support
JobDiva # 20-04951
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Collateral Management Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- US Tax Withholding and Information Reporting Project Manager/Business Analyst with skills to define business requirements, organize for US tax vendor migration and automation program.
- This role will specifically be working with tax operations subject matter experts, business leads, and tech program to deliver system integration that align with business goals and program delivery.
- Strong communication skills, Strong knowledge of Microsoft products, US tax Ch.61, 3, 4 knowledge, and Program Management/Business Analyst skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.