Eclaro is looking for a Cognos Developer for our client in Bloomington, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Aptitude to learn and apply new skills, technology, and innovative ideas
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Expected to be on-call for off-hours support
- Experience developing in multiple programming languages and technologies
- Experience with data design, modeling, architecture, and governance
- Experience with data curation and integration using ETL tools
- Expert Cognos development and designing experience
- Cognos report developer, framework manager, and portal experience
- Experience with other business intelligence reporting tools (i.e. Business Objects, QlikView)
- Mainframe development experience (i.e. Cobol, JCL)
- RDBMS and SQL experience (i.e. DB2, Oracle)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ann Logramonte at Reyzelle.Logramonte@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary