Eclaro is looking for a Cognos Developer for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Working knowledge of the Cognos Planning Analyst tool
- Working knowledge with Essbase tool
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel) Configuring Add-ins (how to work with Macros)
- Excellent communication skills – will need to interact one-on-one with business to respond to tool and data issues.
- Some experience troubleshooting Cognos / Essbase business rules or data issues
- Working knowledge of Windows Batch and Korn Shell Scripting
- General Understanding of Workflow tools (i.e. BMC Control M)
- Some experience with working on Financial Applications and Data
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ruby Abejero | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary