Job Number: 21-08609
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a COBOL Developer for our client in West Nyack, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The responsibilities are to perform code analysis, code reviews, and design, code, and test solutions.
- It includes developing documentation for system and technical specifications, and comprehensive test cases.
- The assignment is for upgrading interfaces between the Client Work Management Systems and a new billing system while following corporate standards.
- COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, Debugging Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate: SDF2, CICS Web Bridge, Intertest, SSIS Packages, Oracle
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.