Job Number: 20-02712
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Cobol/DB2 Developer for our client in West Nyack, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Modifications and enhancements to a small batch mainframe system.
- A request/response process needs to be built to pull in customer usage from an existing data source.
- The current data source is being eliminated. In addition, this new data will need to be incorporated into back-end processes.
- System testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing with business user is required.
- Mainframe skills, COBOL, DB2, JCL, Utilities (IEBGENER, SYNCSORT)
- Ability to code programs from high-level technical documents
- Good communication skills
- Good testing skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.