Cloud Full Stack Developer
|Reference # :||17-03725||Title :||Cloud Full Stack Developer|
|Location :||San Jose, CA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/17/2017|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Cloud Full Stack Developer
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Cloud Full Stack Developer for one of our financial services clients.
We're is seeking a Cloud Full Stack Senior Developer / Architect who is experienced and well-versed with architecting and building full-stack solutions. You will be influencing and making design and implementation decisions across our entire stack. You will also be a cloud evangelist within the company sharing your expertise and knowledge with others.
Reporting to a local software manager, you are expected to be an experienced software developer. You should be well versed in standard coding principles for the cloud and developing for different cloud platforms. You should be comfortable with many different programming languages including those used for back-end and front-end web development. You will need to interface with several teams within the company who will be using your solutions in their products.
• Anchor a cross-functional team developing SaaS products
• Design and implement full-stack cloud architectures
• Develop front-end web applications
• Develop back-end cloud logic for driving current and future solutions.
• Drive CI/CD for all cloud products.
• Rapidly prototype new concepts
• Port existing software to new platforms
• Assist with build automation
• Assist other product teams with cloud backend support they might need
• Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and 8-12 years related experience
• 5+years' experience building large-scale SaaS products
• 5+ years' experience in in C/C++, Java, Python, Go
• Experience programming applications running on AWS services
• AWS certified architect or developer
• Proven server-side engineering with JSP/Rails, HTTP, and REST
• Experience with Dockers, Linux Containers and Kubernetes
• Experience with different Cloud Database Systems
• Familiarity with common cloud software design patterns
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Understanding of system design, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration and DevOps.
• Passion about producing elegant, maintainable code
• You know when the quick and dirty solution is appropriate and when it's not
• Ability to interface with business stakeholders and engineers
• Familiarity with mobile application development
• Familiarity with mobile SDK development
• Familiarity with IOT development
• Experience with Ruby, PHP, Rails
• Any experience in the field of haptics/force feedback
If interested you may contact: